Friday, July 19, 2013

Are We Zombies?

It's easy to fall into a mental rut. Clock in. Clock out. TV. Drinks. And then bed. This kind of anti-social behavior saps our energy and makes it even harder to pull ourselves away from this lifestyle. A persisting lack of energy inevitably leads to depression. Listen up. This is how the zombie apocalypse happens. Hell. It's already happened.

"Motivational Growth"

Sometimes when I'm watching TV, I notice that my mouth is literally hanging open. Not only would that be embarrassing if a neighbor peeked in my window, but it's downright creepy. I don't want to sit around all weekend watching other people live their lives on television. Follow my lead, and find an adventure. Try something new. Make it your goal to make eye contact with at least one person outside of your household before the day is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment