Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Top Ten Zombie Costumes

Whether it's Halloween, Zombie Con or Cosplay, the following ensembles stood out to me over the years. Let me know if they inspire your own costumes. I would love to do a blog about making an awesome undead disguise from scratch. It might come in handy when I need to get out of the city alive.

#10 - Zombie Gypsy. I saw this girl at Dracula's Ball in 2012. In the red lighting of the club, she was extremely spooky.



#9 - Unlucky Scientist. He was probably the reason the zombie strain was released into the public. I took this photo at Zombie Con in New York City in 2006.


#8 - Zombie Bride. And they told you you'd only wear that dress once. Ha!


#7 - Zombie School Girl. This is also Zombie Con 2006. The school girl with no eyes is actually a man who I ended up being friends with for many years.


#6 - Old World Zombie. I am particular fond of the severed head she is sporting.


#5 - Zombie Children. They get extra points for cuteness.


#4 - Audrey Hepburn from "Breakfast at Tiffany's". "How do I look?"


#3 - Left 4 Dead Cosplay. From left to right, we have a Hunter, a Witch and a Smoker.


#2 - Redneck Zombies. Love the hats. Their faces are definitely vomit worthy.


#1 - Boney Zombie. I greatly admire the amount of work that went into airbrushing this man. It is truly a work of art.


Survival Tip of the Day:
If you see these guys and it isn't Halloween, don't try to figure out what is wrong with them. Just run...

No comments:

Post a Comment